- Make sure your Bluetooth is on
- Make sure the analyzer is not paired in the Bluetooth settings. If it is “forget this device”
- Make sure that your analyzer is not currently connected to the BluFlame application. Only one app can be connected at a time.
- Make sure that your analyzer is configured for iOS even if you have an Android device. measureQuick only uses BTLE
- Go to the toolbox and use the +add button to search for the BluFlame. If it does not find it the first time, search again.
- Tap save and connect.
- If you have issues connecting to the app due to a firmware update with a service and calibration done with MRU, follow the instructions here to reconnect the BluFlame to mQ.
Updated on March 31, 2021
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Tech Support