Obtaining a ServiceTitan API key
- Confirm that all admins and technicians have a company email address in their ServiceTitan profile
- The ServiceTitan Admin ONLY, must contact ServiceTitan Integrations by email at email@example.com and ask them for a API key for your company account
- They will respond by email asking for the Admin ServiceTitan six digit PIN number
- After they receive, they will send your API code by email
Activating ServiceTitan with measureQuick
- Login to https://virtuoso.measurequick.com with an account that has Company Administrator permissions.
- Click Company on the left navigation menu, then click on ServiceTitan
- Next to API Key, input your API key then click Save
- For each user in your company, choose the matching user from the drop down box in the ServiceTitan column then click Save under the list of users.
NOTE: If the mQ HVAC app is open for a user during this process, please have the user restart their mQ HVAC app for it to associate with ServiceTitan or go to the top left Account Page on the Home tab and tap on “Refresh Account Info”.
Using measureQuick HVAC Mobile App with ServiceTitan Integration
- In ServiceTitan, assign a job to a user and change the status to “Working” by clicking Arrive and Yes.
- Open up the mQ HVAC app and click the Project tab across the bottom.
- A list of ServiceTitan Projects that have been assigned to the tech that is logged in to mQ marked as “Dispatched” or “Working” shows at the top of this view ordered by distance.
- Choose the project you wish to work on.
- Choose the type of mQ project you wish to perform.
- Select the equipment you wish to work on (if previously saved to measureQuick) OR Create New System.
- Accept the fee of 5 QBits to unlock the system and all Premier features by tapping Continue.
Note: The system will remain unlocked for the next 365 days, so unlimited additional projects can be made to service this equipment. Learn more about Premier services here.
- A pre-populated mQ project is created.
- Finish gathering data and taking system measurements.
- Tap ‘Save To Cloud’ icon on the top right to save data to the cloud and send the most recently generated PDF to the job on ServiceTitan. Alternatively, you can Exit & Sync the project by choosing that option when leaving the project.
Alternative method of saving PDF to ServiceTitan
- From the Home screen, Tap the “+” Action button in the middle toward the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Save Snapshot” to save the current set of data.
- Tap “View” to view the test results.
- On the test view page, tap “SHARE”.
- Choose the “Save to ServiceTitan” option.
Viewing Reports Sent to ServiceTitan
- On the job that was selected in measureQuick HVAC, click “History” on the left menu, and tap the “Sync Changes” button next to the user profile to assure the ServiceTitan record is up to date.
- Click “Photos & videos” then click the “PDF” text.
- View any saved PDFs that were saved to the job.