June 2 & 3, 2022 – The mQ team is hosting a workshop on how to fully leverage the measureQuick app and the back-end Virtuoso for your company at our headquarters in Akron, Ohio. Send your manager and/or program implementer to this one.
Lunch will be provided on both days. Workshop is $100/attendee.
NOTE: This workshop is full. Check back to learn about future workshops or, reach out to Valerie Buckles (email@example.com) to schedule one for your team.
- Jim Bergmann will teach the majority of the 2 days on the measureQuick application and best practices in the field.
- We cover basic refrigeration principles and knowledge
- Jim, Joe & Jimmy work with the class in the lab using any of our 7 training units. Get hands-on and practical.
- Some things we cover in application training:
- Benchmarking and NIST
- The importance of probe placement
- How to access and manage Virtuoso
- Working in different workflows, from Heat Pump to Gas Furnace
- How to save test in/test out snapshots and why it’s important
- How to talk to customers with the measureQuick pdf report
What you will know when the workshop is over
- How to set up your company portal and distribute QBits
- How to stream and view live data
- How to connect your ServiceTitan account or use Virtuoso to pre-populate field data
- View projects from your team
- How to utilize measureQuick for your company’s needs