- Your same user name and password can be used across all measureQuick apps and websites.
- The web address https://pro.measurequick.com is where company and user administration is done. You can add new users, change passwords, manage Qbits, and upload a profile photo or company logo here when logged in as a Company Administrator.
- The web address https://virtuoso.measurequick.com is where you can view live data streams from your techs in the field. Login to this using Google Chrome or Safari and click on Remote Verify to view a current list of active streams. Hit the refresh button to refresh the list.
- Techs can login on the mQ HVAC mobile app and hit the wireless icon at the bottom of the Home screen to pull up the streaming menu. Here they can hit Start Stream to begin sending their data to the cloud.
- A different user can login to Virtuoso at this point and refresh the list on the Remote Verify page. Click the stream that shows on this page and you’ll be able to see the data stream.
- The user in the field does not need to create a shareable link if you are streaming data to other users in your own company. Create a shareable link only if you’re intending on sharing the stream with someone else outside of your company.
Updated on April 10, 2020
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!Tech Support